Saturday, 31 December 2011

Day 31 - One Word


Earlier this month, we wroteabout our one word to describe 2011. Today, let's write about our one word for2012. What word do you want to use to describe how you will approach 2012?
Will it be awesome? Will it befrugal? Will it be open? Will it be the year of yes? What is your 2012?

You can go here to download a really good worksheet courtesy of Christine Kane which will help you identify your one word. 
I came up with four words: - Growth, Strength, Integrity and Love.  The first three words are a constant work in progress.  In the past 18 months, I have grown so much, even I can see that, I have also become much stronger than I have ever been in my life before.  Integrity is a mainstay of my life, without that in my opinion you have nothing, just a heap of lies, and I am done with those!  Love, that is the last one.  I do have love from friends, family and my daughter, maybe that is all I need for now?  I know with all that is happening right now surrounding my daughter and her desire to go to University, we know that a house move is definitely on the cards.  So in a way I think I need to work on loving myself a bit more.  One thing I have realised is that I need to believe in myself more, that my work is good enough, that my art is okay, that I do have talent and ability.  So maybe my word for 2012 should be BELIEF!

No comments: