If you had 30-90 seconds to describe yourself (give an elevator speech), howwould you sum up who you are? Today's prompt would make a great video if youhave the capabilities.
How will you resound?
How will you resound?
Well for one, I will not be doing a video that involves me. Getting photos of me is not going to happen, let alone moving pictures! Who am I? I will do what I do best and write a list!
I am a baby boomer!
I am fiercly protective of my daughter
I am fiercly protective of my daughter
I love my friends
I am a good communicator
My perfect job would be to be a "Blue Sky Thinker/Problem Solver"
I am very loyal and have strong core values
I love creating stuff
I love to read
I have far too many books (if that is possible?)
I am a good communicator
My perfect job would be to be a "Blue Sky Thinker/Problem Solver"
I am very loyal and have strong core values
I love creating stuff
I love to read
I have far too many books (if that is possible?)
I love the details, especially the small stuff (but I don't sweat it!)
I love animals, but I am not a vegetarian (although not far off)
I am a Reiki Master
I believe we are all energy
I am a bit of a hoarder of books/art materials/yarn/web links!
I believe life is too short to waste it on stuff that isn't interesting
I feel you should never stop learning or meeting new people
Travel is a good thing and something I plan to do more of
I am not good at other languages, but I manage (somehow!)
When talking to people if they have a strong accent I will pick it up without realising.
I am too observant for my own good
I chop and change subjects all over the place and drive people mad as they try to keep up
If I am quiet it is because I am thinking, not ignoring you!
I have a good eye for colour
I collect things with hearts on them, part of them, are them
I also collect decorative eggs, but haven't added to my collection for quite sometime
I love coloured glass and the way the light plays through it
In my next home I will have a stained glass feature
I love animals, but I am not a vegetarian (although not far off)
I am a Reiki Master
I believe we are all energy
I am a bit of a hoarder of books/art materials/yarn/web links!
I believe life is too short to waste it on stuff that isn't interesting
I feel you should never stop learning or meeting new people
Travel is a good thing and something I plan to do more of
I am not good at other languages, but I manage (somehow!)
When talking to people if they have a strong accent I will pick it up without realising.
I am too observant for my own good
I chop and change subjects all over the place and drive people mad as they try to keep up
If I am quiet it is because I am thinking, not ignoring you!
I have a good eye for colour
I collect things with hearts on them, part of them, are them
I also collect decorative eggs, but haven't added to my collection for quite sometime
I love coloured glass and the way the light plays through it
In my next home I will have a stained glass feature
No comments:
Post a Comment