Today'sprompt is brought to you by Krissie from Questions for Dessert and @krissieb.
We all have guilty pleasures -long baths, Shakira, Pabst, the Kardashians - and we can spend time andenergy fighting and hiding them. Until we get tired of fighting them. And thenwe either stop endulging or we embrace them.
What guilty pleasure have youembraced this year? What have you just accepted as something you enjoy andstopped denying it? What do you enjoy that would surprise people that knowyou?
If you're still fighting yourguilty pleasure, tell us what it is. Come clean. You'll feel a lot better.
(And I'll eat pretzel M&Msand watch Teen Mom while I read about yours.)
I don't really have guilty pleasures as such as I am fortunate enough that pretty much what I like my daughter does too so I don't have to hide things, such as foods or TV programmes. I do like to make sure I always wear nail varnish, thats just a vanity thing really and I do buy colours which look wonderful in the bottle but on my nails might make it look like I have some weird infection (thinking moss green here!)
My current favourite TV programme which is being shown regularly and we are watching every day is The Big Bang Theory, I absolutely love this programme. Even the re-runs make us chuckle.
No comments:
Post a Comment