![]() |
| Image via Google |
What goal did you set foryourself and achieve this year? Did you achieve something you didn't think youcould? Did you win an award? Did you set a record? Did you finally get your VCRfrom 1985 to stop blinking 12:00? C'mon, share it! Today is your chance to bragand get a resounding round of interweb applause.
Congratulations! You did it!
How will you resound?
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, there have been so many achievements for me this year. The biggest ones have been being there for my daughter throughout her surgery on her arm, being able to cope with the frame that was permanetly fitted for almost four months, and most importantly being able to cope with the fact that it was necessary to adjust the frame four times a day with a spanner! I was worried about how I would cope with this initially, but then circumstances meant I only had one option so had to get on with it.
There are other things that I have had changed, got done, faced, worried about, spent nights awake thinking about, but I am grateful that I have made it through to the end of this year. The issue I thought would have been resolved by now, still hasn't and I have some months yet to go on this. However when this year began, although I was excited with the prospect of a new year, I was worried as well. What would my life look like in 12 months time. It is looking better, it's not brilliant, but I have so much to be grateful for. I still have a list of tasks as long as my arm and I will get to them, but I am grateful I have made it this far.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, there have been so many achievements for me this year. The biggest ones have been being there for my daughter throughout her surgery on her arm, being able to cope with the frame that was permanetly fitted for almost four months, and most importantly being able to cope with the fact that it was necessary to adjust the frame four times a day with a spanner! I was worried about how I would cope with this initially, but then circumstances meant I only had one option so had to get on with it.
There are other things that I have had changed, got done, faced, worried about, spent nights awake thinking about, but I am grateful that I have made it through to the end of this year. The issue I thought would have been resolved by now, still hasn't and I have some months yet to go on this. However when this year began, although I was excited with the prospect of a new year, I was worried as well. What would my life look like in 12 months time. It is looking better, it's not brilliant, but I have so much to be grateful for. I still have a list of tasks as long as my arm and I will get to them, but I am grateful I have made it this far.

No comments:
Post a Comment