What’sthe one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year?
How do you express gratitude for it?
Howwill you resound?
I have this year really learnt to appreciate the freedom that I have. Granted I have constraints on my life because I have my daughter and I have responsibilities that I need to honour, but I have a different kind of freedom. I didn't choose this freedom, it chose me, but it's okay.
I am about to embark on becoming self-employed. When my daughter has finished her Sixth Form we will be moving home to a completely new area where we can start over. Whenever we are out and about we look for things that we might like to have in our future home. We visualise what our house will look like, choosing colour scheme, furniture etc. I am looking forward to my future and whatever it might bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment